[Ban Appeal] Blizzard_04

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Blizzard_04, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blizzard_04

Blizzard_04 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +97
    In Game Name:
    Blizzard_04
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, I have not
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I am banned on the main server
    Reason of Ban:
    I was banned for AFK autofishing.
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 4 - Automation
    The use of any means to earn money without doing any work is prohibited.
    This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    Usage of automated means is allowed for MCMMO grinding, providing you are not generating money and are not afk (e.g. an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a player is allowed, an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a mob spawner is not).
    If you are found to have used any kind of illegal automation, your relevant statistics/balance will be reduced and/or cleared entirely at the discretion of administration.
    Be warned that we take this very seriously.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule, to me means that players should not "Cheat Their Way To Success" as it is not fair to other players. Using AFK autofishing mods ruins it for everyone else. You may have a massive balance that was not earned while other players may have a smaller balance that they actually work for.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Yesterday, I started to autofish. I had taken a tiny loan of 10k from BaccaAMP and I had no way to pay it back. I thought to myself, either I get banned for loan scamming or I get banned for autofishing. I just payed back the loan before I got banned for autofishing. I continued into the night because I figured that it was a good way of making money. I have decided that if I get unbanned, I will no longer take loans that I cannot pay off and definitely stop autofishing. I would love to have a second chance. I deserve a balance wipe or any other punishment.
    I am very sorry for my actions and hope that you can give me a second chance. I really enjoy the server and enjoy the members of it. Also, Thank you clarinetphoenix for banning me. It helped me realize that autofishing is not fair to others at all.
    Thank you for your time.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Blizzard_04

Blizzard_04 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +97
    Thank you for the brief response!

4. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,830,000
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    There are plenty of other ways to make money other than resorting to autofishing. I will be giving you a full balance wipe and a two week temp. If you do this again I won't be as lenient, so don't.

2 week temp and full balance wipe

#4 Imaginex, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.