[Ban Appeal] Blue_Werewolf

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Blue_Werewolf, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_Werewolf

Blue_Werewolf Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    Blue_Werewolf
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    I have not.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The Main server.
    Reason of Ban:
    Major crop grief (lurxburg).
    Rule Violated:
    Griefing.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Griefing means not to break, damage, or change another person's property or entities without their permission.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Here is the link to my ban report: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/grief-report-lurxburg.168324/#post-935725

I've helped build parts of the Lurxburg town and am an active and helpful user, anyone who's met me in-game knows I don't mean any malicious harm. While farming the cocoa bean farm in question, I re-planted every line of cocoa I took, if I missed some, I apologize and immediately will reimburse and/or re-plant with my own seeds what I might've forgotten. I don't mean any harm to anyone, and was in ongoing projects such a helping @MorlindMom with making a town farm, my redstone shop, and helping @Lurxolt finish the town's roads. I feel as if this decision to permanently banned me might have been rushed, and feel as if a different conclusion could be met. Thanks.

2. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Hello @Blue_Werewolf

Griefing is not something that we take lightly as it ruins gameplay for others. Its simply not acceptable. I will be issuing you a 2 day tempban. Don't grief again.

2 Day temp-ban issued - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.