[Ban Appeal] BodohBabi

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by BodohBabi, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BodohBabi

BodohBabi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    BodohBabi
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, I have not changed my name.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I have been banned from the main server.
    Reason of Ban:
    Auto-Fishing
    Rule Violated:
    Section 6
    Clause 4 - Automation

• The use of any means to earn money without doing any work is prohibited.
    • This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    • Usage of automated means is allowed for MCMMO grinding, providing you are not generating money and are not afk (e.g. an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a player is allowed, an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a mob spawner is not).
    • If you are found to have used any kind of illegal automation, your relevant statistics/balance will be reduced and/or cleared entirely at the discretion of administration.
    • Be warned that we take this very seriously.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rules of automation state that holding down a button while away from your computer is not allowed. You are also not allowed to earn money without doing work.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    First of all, I would like to apologize for breaking this rule. Although I knew that Auto-fishing was not allowed, I still did it anyway. I would like to tell you the reason I was auto-fishing. The day before I was banned, I had made a bet with a friend of mine. It was to see who could earn the most money fairly. If I had lost, I would have needed to give all my money to him, and if he had lost, it would be the opposite. It was a stupid bet but I was fairly certain I would win. Unfortunately, I had lost the bet and had to give him all of my money. That being said, I had become bankrupt. Not knowing what to do, I turned to auto-fishing as it was something with big risk but also big reward. Having nothing else to lose, I decided to auto-fish for the night. Yet again, I apologize for not obeying the rules and I hope that I would be given another chance to return to the only server which I have actually enjoyed playing on. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused and understand the reason you banned me.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 BodohBabi, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    @BodohBabi
    Automation is not tolerated on ECC, this is a hardcore economy server. Users are expected to make their money by working for it not by automation.
    This is your first offense so you will receive a 3-day tempban, I have also wiped your balance. I'd make sure this doesn't happen again.

3-day Tempban Issued

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.