[Ban Appeal] bronzorg3

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by bronzorg3, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bronzorg3

bronzorg3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    In Game Name:
    bronzorg3
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no i have not
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    ecocitycraft
    main server
    Reason of Ban:
    the reason i was banned was for using inappropriate language with in public chat
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rules that i have listed above is saying that the tolerance for inappropriate words/phrases are not welcome in the chat of ecocitycraft.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    The reason i feel i should be un-banned is because this situation happened roughly four years ago, over the course of that past four years i have matured as a person and respect and follow rules that are given

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hi there @bronzorg3 , thanks for deciding to appeal. After reading what you wrote, I have decided to unban you, it has been awhile since you were banned and I trust that you have learned from your mistakes over the past 4 years. Before you come back online, I would highly recommend that you read through the server rules again, especially those that you broke, as it is very possible that some may have changed since you last played. Anyways, welcome back, and I look forward to seeing you online!

Locked: Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.