[Ban Appeal] bronzorg3

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by bronzorg3, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bronzorg3

bronzorg3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    In Game Name:
    Bronzorg3
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Loan scaming
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming(top)
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule is designed for a safe loaning/trading environment for this server. it is designed for two people to come to an agreement where there is an obligation that one or more people are obligated to meet
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    i feel like i should be unbanned because i can help bring the ECC environment back , as well as i do owe someone money which i am more than happy to pay back if we discuss a due date that is reasonable

thank you,

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    @bronzorg3
    It looks like you owe @Lurxolt 125k ECD from a loan.
    As you know Loan Scamming isn't acceptable and the Archiving of Main does not excuse any outstanding debts.
    However, since Lurxolt isn't active right now I won't set a pay schedule.
    I will be issuing you an unban, with you being aware that @Lurxolt may file a future complaint to settle a new schedule for the repayment of this 125k.
    If you want to stay ahead I suggest playing Skyblock, or giving a go at VMR to earn some money to repay this debt.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.