[Ban Appeal] BuildsByGideon

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by BuildsByGideon, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuildsByGideon

BuildsByGideon Architecture
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,373
    In Game Name:
    BuildsByGideon
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main - Ingame
    Reason of Ban:
    Took 31 banners from the town EcoMall
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Griefing

Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    No breaking/editing/placing blocks in an area that is not allowed.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    In all fairness I honestly thought the shop was abandoned and forgotten but I am in the wrong and I understand that. Yesterday when I did a ban appeal I got angry and did things I regret, I blamed @DrowningInPizza. Since then I put myself in her place and I probably would have done the exactly the same thing as she
    did. I would like to compensate Drowning by giving her 10k plus blank banners and some other color items. I would like to give her back the banners I took but I did give them away and can't get them back. I can work it out further with her to a point where she feels is fair and just. I sincerely apologize and I am not just saying this as goodie goodie talk but I honestly mean what I say. I wish I had just slept on it and applied in the morning but I didn't and the stress of the day caught up with me and I blamed drowning when I know I was in the wrong. I want her to be completely compensated as I don't believe there is a rollback to go with it. Again I really apologize to the entire staff team and to @DrowningInPizza for breaking this rule. I will in the future ask the owners consent to buying or taking anything from another user.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. BuildsByGideon

BuildsByGideon Architecture
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,373
    Since I filed this the person I gave the banners to saw this ban appeal and wants to give them back to me to give back to @DrowningInPizza. I would still like to compensate Drowning with banners and banner supplies and still the 10k as I wrote above

3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hello @BuildsByGideon , thank you for filing another ban appeal. After reading what you have said in this appeal, I have decided to reduce your ban to a 6-hour temp ban. This is due to your willingness to repay the damages you caused to @DrowningInPizza, and the fact that you seem remorseful of your actions. As you wait for your ban to expire, I highly suggest that you take another look at the server's rules, especially the ones pertaining to grief that you have broken, as it seems that a lack of knowledge of the rules is what caused this incident to occur. I hope that you realize that it is unacceptable for you to blame others for your actions, and I trust that you have learned a lesson as a result of this. Anyway, welcome back, we look forward to seeing you in 6 hours!

Locked: User temp banned 6 hours

#3 a_man21, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.