[Ban Appeal] Cal963

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Cal963, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cal963

Cal963 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Cal963
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Loan scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2-Scamming
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that in any way shape or form if you do not uphold your end of the bargain you will be punished with a ban. If the staff allow you to you may be able to refund what you scammed or uphold your end of the bargain.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I have been banned for over a year and I feel like I have definitely served enough time. I understand that I broke a rule by asking for money and not paying it back within the time frame. I am really sorry that I broke this rule and I am more than happy to pay the loan back if I could possibly get another chance. I would love a chance to be able to play on the server again and I have really missed being able to play on ECC.

2. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    @Cal963 Thank your filing this Ban Appeal.

Seeing as you've been banned for over a year, I know you've learned your lesson. Since you were last on, a lot of things have changed, including the addition of our new City Server.

As the person who you owe money to is currently inactive that being @Quaker_green you won't be required to pay them back until they return. When they do return, I will be paying them off for you, as it's such an extremely low amount now. Due to City being released, you're only required to pay back 10% of what they're owed, in that case being $1,100.

Before returning to Ecc, make sure to follow up on the Rules to refresh your memory and anything else that's been added.

Welcome back to Ecc!

Thread Locked - User Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.