[Ban Appeal] CJZ2016

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by SteelersFan1965, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteelersFan1965

SteelersFan1965 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    In Game Name:
    CJZ2016
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban:
    EDIT
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising

• Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
      • External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
    • Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.

Rule Violated:
    Advertising
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    No trying to get people to join another server/talking about a diffrent server
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Because it wont happen again and I want to join ecc because it has a welcoming community and I know people off of my other account. I will not advertise again.

#1 SteelersFan1965, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. Jose0213

Jose0213 Ex-Senior SuperMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +264
    Thank you for taking the time to file this appeal @CJZ2016. For me to process this appeal, you must first make a quick edit.
    Please quote the entire rule from the rules page, located here. After this is done, I will be able to proceed with the appeal, and get you unbanned.

3. Jose0213

Jose0213 Ex-Senior SuperMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +264
    After reviewing your appeal, and considering that this is your first offense, and you have been banned for this long I will be unbanning you. I recommend you re-read the server rules which can be found here.
    ~Locked. User Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.