[Ban Appeal] d_face012

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by d_face012, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_face012

d_face012 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    In Game Name:
    d_Face012
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Encouraging sucicide
    Rule Violated:
    Trolling? Encouraging bad things? Wiki is down. But overall I know what I did was bad.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't mess around with people because that is not a good way to contribute to the community. Encouraging people to kill themselves, not a good thing to do at all. Not even a kys. Just don't act stupid in chat and in game.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Well, I didn't know KYS was taken that extremely but I totally get why I was banned for it. People killing themselves is not funny and it shouldn't be something talked about on a minecraft server. I apologize and I guarantee nothing like this will happen again EVER. It was stupid and I regret it, I am sorry and it won't happen again.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    @d_face012 thank you for filing this ban appeal. Due tpo your ban reason I will be tagging the @Game Admin team to handle it. Please be patient as they do so.

3. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    @d_face012 given your extensive ban history and your behavior over the past few weeks I'm not inclined to unban you. I'm not really convinced that your behavior is going to change once you're unbanned. I'd like to see some more effort in your next appeal - show me that if you're unbanned that you're going to start following the rules.

Locked - Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.