[Ban Appeal] David_Torento

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by David_Torento, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
    In Game Name:
    David_Torento
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    N/A
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server (I believe that is all as I haven't tried to use anything else)
    Reason of Ban:
    Rule Violated:
    Loan Scamming:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I believe that being banned for loan scamming is a result of not holding up your end of an agreement that was made. It means that if you make an agreement with another user, you should hold your end of the deal, or not make an agreement at all.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel I should be un-banned, as it has been a substantial amount of time since this has occured. Although it was not paid because I went inactive, I still take full responsibility as I did not uphold my end of our agreement. Due to this, I'm unsure if I had paid any portion of it, and accept responsibility for the 450k as a whole. I intend to purchase ECD upon my unban and as soon as I figure out how to get minecraft to work on my PC (As I am attempting to figure out in a forum on here). If I can not get my minecraft to work on this PC within a reasonable time, I will use another PC to complete the payment as soon as possible.

#1 David_Torento, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @David_Torento thank you for taking the time to file this appeal.
    Please be patient while the appropriate staff looks into this :)

@Game Admin

3. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    Glad you choose to come back! I don't think you did pay anything towards this debt, sorry. hope to see you soon :)

4. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Thank you for choosing to appeal @David_Torento

After reviewing your appeal and understanding your current plan to repay your debts, I will be unbanning you. You'll be required to pay the full amount of 450k to wolfspy within 2 weeks of being unbanned.

I'd also like you to take the time to take a look over our rules which can be found here. They have changed quite a bit since you've last been on and it would be good for you to refresh yourself a bit.

Welcome back!

Locked-User Unbanned.

#4 dgam02, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.