[Ban Appeal] DiamondHogger123

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by DiamondHogger123, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondHogger123

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +45
    In Game Name:
    DiamondHogger123
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    Advertising other Minecraft servers
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I am not allowed to advertise things that do NOT have to do with EcoCityCraft.
    I can NOT advertise on forums, discord, or in-game chat.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel like I should be unbanned because I have learned my lesson. I was trying to advertise a server that I thought some of my friends would enjoy. But then I knew that advertising other servers were against the rules. I enjoy playing on ECC, but if you don't enjoy ECC you shouldn't tell other people to join different servers. I would like another chance to redeem myself because I want to apologize, and I feel guilt. If you don't like playing on ECC, you should just find another server that fits your needs, not tell others to dislike ECC as well. I mis being with the ECC community. It's a nice and friendly place. When people advertise other servers, the adverts shows disrespect towards the server. Advertising other servers could make a server lose its members and reputation. I should always be more aware of what I say in chat.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 DiamondHogger123, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @DiamondHogger123 thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

I must remind you, that advertising is NOT something that we take lightly here. As you can see, there are severe punishments that will be taken for people advertising in chat. Posting the name, website, or IP address of any other server is not allowed.
    Based on your appeal here, I am going to be giving you a 3 hour temp ban. During that time I would strongly suggest reading over our rules again, and keep in mind if this happens again, the punishment will be more severe.

Appeal Locked - User issued 3 hr temp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.