[Ban Appeal] dog

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by dog, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Sneaky_Cat
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Sneaky_Cat
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server, I Believe
    Reason of Ban:
    “USeless troll member of ECC. Not welcome to use my services anymore.”
    Rule Violated:
    "you will immediately receive a forum warning and possibly a forum tempban." I got a perma banned, and my IP banned. This is also my first offense.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    In a nut shell it means not to post things that can be an easy trigger, for your own pleasure.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Firstly, I wasn’t actually meaning to troll. Let’s get that out of the way. You could argue that the tagging I did was considered trolling I suppose; I agree I may have gone a bit overboard. People have been perm banned but I haven’t really played in a while and when I did, people were appealing those left and right. So part of it was to see who would actually be tagged, another part was to see which of my old friends still played (because I wanted to get back into Ecc, but you kind of need friends), and the last part was kind of lazy when I was trying to remember names (lesbianrose)… I’m sorry on that aspect and I’ll be sure to have a stronger filter in the future.
    When it comes to the initial picture, I don’t consider that a troll really. I never noticed the similarities between Jamie and Mark Zuckerberg until I made that picture and it was a huge eye opener. There are some similarities in the two’s facial features sure, but they’re also both really good programmers. And at the time, I thought Skyblock was doing great, still do, though I’ve never actually played it on Ecc because I hardly play now a days. I figured it was/is a big hit, hence where Facebook comes into play. All in all I meant it as a compliment, not so much as an insult or a troll? So I’m sorry if that picture offended anyone... That wasn’t my intent.
    Side note: I’ve never been banned for trolling, though I wanted to test out the new warning system on ecc, so part of me trolled once in global within the past year to test it out. But I know Jamie thinks I’m a troll for whatever reason, I’ve seen the comments from staff on my staff apps (pastabin) from the past and that’s fine. But I don’t think it’s all that fair to throw away a $1125 account that’s been around since 2014(?) because of one misinterpreted post, but again that’s on me for not making my opinion clear enough. It won’t happen again because I don’t usually post, and when I do it’s never of this nature.

Mod's might wanna edit out these pictures, seeing how the post was taken down. But you might wanna see what was said that led up to the ban.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 dog, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
  2. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,830,000
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    You are not welcome on ECC services. Your conduct has been deplorable, and we don't want that behavior on our server.

Denied.

EDIT: Andrew was the person to ban you, not me - Jamie

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #2 Imaginex, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.