[Ban Appeal] Erembo_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by OppyStoppy, Oct 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    In Game Name:
    Erembo_
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, I have not.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server.
    Reason of Ban:
    Using alt for financial gain. (KitKaylar)
    Rule Violated:
    6.2 Clause 2 - Multiple Accounts
    Multiple accounts used by different people on the same internet connection/IP are allowed. (Contact staff to inform them first to avoid any problems)
    An individual person playing on multiple accounts is allowed as long as no financial benefits arise from doing so, and no account belonging to that player is banned.
    There must be absolutely no financial interaction between multiple accounts that you own if they are for the sole purpose of funding an "alt" account.
    Your "main" account is the account that has been used on EcoCityCraft for the longest period of time, and that you are mostly known for. If you do not understand this part of the rule, it's best to simply avoid any interactions between accounts. This rule is enforced completely at staff's discretion.
    Direct or indirect transactions (via /pay, trade signs, etc) are not allowed if they are financially benefiting your alt account.
    If you have another account you wish to play on, and make money with, it cannot be used to fund other accounts.
    Minor things such as paying an alt account for a rank upgrade through your main account is allowed.
    Paying for absolutely anything on your main account with money from an alt account, however, is NOT allowed.
    If any account owned by a player is banned, all the other accounts owned by that player will not be able to appeal until the account banned first has successfully appealed.
    Exceptions may be made to this in certain scenarios such as inappropriate username bans.
    If there are multiple accounts on the same internet connection/IP, either used by you or others, you must contact a member of staff immediately to inform them to avoid issues.
    Users may be questioned for being on the same internet connection, or, in cases of suspicious activity and bans, immediately banned regardless of the reason for the same connection, to be appealed with an explanation.
    3.2 Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rules against/for alt accounts mean that if you are using multiple Minecraft accounts for unfair financial gain, that is not allowed. It's unfair because not everyone has an alt, therefore no one can use one because the goal of ECC economy is to keep it fair and legit. You shouldn't, and aren't allowed to use more than one account because you can make more money than others, and that is seen as unfair play.
    Now, for scamming.
    Basically, to me, the rules against scamming are simple. You're not allowed to break a deal, steal or trick someone into getting unfair monetary gain. Now here it is again. All the rules are in place to keep the server fair, otherwise, it's just not fun for anyone. In conclusion, the rules against scamming are to prevent people's ECC experience from being ruined and to keep things fair.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Now, Imaginex already knows the story, but here it is again.
    I saw some very fishy things going on with kitkaylar
    for example: paying the money to a trade sign you owned
    [Xeklar] (Erem) - Today at 9:13 PM
    Yeah, it just clicked in my head while talking to bman. Yea....
    So thats where the 190k went. I wondered how she got that, but I was too happy to care.
    Now that may sound bad, but I'm sure all of us have had a moment like that.
    She was like "Abu (thats what she calls me) i got you a late bday present"
    Im like "?" She's like "go check your cookie sign" Im like "kayla wtf you mean i just put that to troll glimp" She's like "ye ik but i got you money for your bday"
    I look at the sign
    190k. Im all happy. SHes all happy. Then the complaint pops up. Im all frazzled about wtf my sister did, and why she did it.
    I dont even realize how that 190k went missing. it clicked just right now.
    I'd be happy to try to refund, i feel really bad now.

I can definitly see why this was seen as fishy. I also got her to give me her password and username solely to return the 185k to stellermd, and only that, I beleive 2 days ago or so, and returned the 185 that was left. The other 190k was collected by me, in the moment all happy, and paid to bman because I'm in debt. And no, I did not use my sister's account for monetary gain, and I feel bad that steller got banned because of this huge mess, therefore I'd like to attempt to pay him back. I'm once again, very sorry about all this and how this happened and I want to fix it. I hope I get one last chance. :)
    Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Potato Potato x 28
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 OppyStoppy, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  2. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    No. This constitutes account sharing, and you now are on the hook for dual accounts.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @Erembo_

Did you pay back any of the money? If so, do you have any evidence?

4. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    Dammit, no I don't, but @Stellermd I'm sure will be happy to say KitKaylar sent 185k to his account.

5. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Since you did have access to your sisters account at the time or shortly after, there is no way of knowing whether it was you or her at the time. Due to this, you will be held accountable for this debt, and your sister's account will only be able to appeal after you pay this back.

Steller is banned for autofishing, so I will be setting up a sign for you to put money in. Since you also don't have proof of paying Steller, you will owe the full 375k that was scammed from him. The sign will be located at /warp itemreclaim and will have payments of 5k for 75 payments. You will have 20 days to pay this amount back (or until the 5th of November). I will be checking 10 days from now (the 26th of October) to make sure that at least 180k has been paid back at that time.

Unbanned

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.