[Ban Appeal] FFA_Jdub

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FFA_Jdub, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFA_Jdub

FFA_Jdub Reformed Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +894
    In Game Name:
    FFA_Jdub
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    all i think
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Inappropriate chat
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions(top)
    EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, racism, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including recreational drugs.
    Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.
    The civil discussion of politics and other topics may be permitted in the VIP channel at the discretion of Staff.
    Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.
    Accusing other players of breaking any of the Server Rules is not allowed. Use the proper means to address these concerns such as speaking to a staff member or filing a complaint.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means you cant be going around talking about inappropriate stuff because there is children on mine craft, and little kids and parents shouldn't have to worry about their children seeing bad stuff.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    The reason i was banned was because i said to many ligma jokes, (Example. I would say hey Jimmie you have ligma and he would be like whats ligma! and I would say "Ligma balls".) I also said some bofa jokes (Example. Hey Jimmie do you know where bofa is? Jimmie would reply whos bofa? and then id hit him with that "Bofa deez nuts".) I'm sincerely remorseful and sorry to every one i offended and affected with ligma, I also want to say a direct sorry to @Jdawger and the other people in the pony community on this server for slandering them and being mean im remorseful for my actions and hope you can forgive me, I couldn't imagine some one attacking one of my hobbys like licking gum off tables at pizza places. I'm sorry once again to anybody I made upset by my actions i'm sorry, i hope i can get back on the server and hit mines with you guys. I also want to say sorry to @Darth_Hydraxis for hurting your feelings with my ligma jokes i should have stopped when you asked me I don't know why i continued i'm truly remorseful and sorry. @Aqua_Luna3 i'm sorry for hitting you with bofa, i truly hope you can forgive me and i'm sorry for my actions. @koko_2022 i'm sorry for getting you too i hope you can forgive me.

The reason i think i should get unbanned is because I the jokes i made are simple dad jokes and a'rent that inappropriate but I do understand why actions were taken and mods were just doing their thing, I feel like i have changed and moved passed the jokes and still can be a productive member to this community.

• Potato x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  2. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Thank you for filing this appeal @FFA_Jdub,

However, I don't think you've taken this appeal very seriously at all. I'm not sure where you thought you'd get by making the same jokes on your appeal that got you banned in the first place. So if you're actually looking to get unbanned then you're going to need to drastically rethink your approach here.

When you're ready to appeal seriously and show us that you've actually changed feel free to do so, but for now I will be denying this appeal.

Locked - Denied for Lack of remorse/ Trolling

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1