[Ban Appeal] FootballCarter15

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by IcePvPz, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcePvPz

IcePvPz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +30
    In Game Name:
    CarterPVP_
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    yes name change application was filed when i submitted this aswell
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban:
    encouraging suicide
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including drugs.
    Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.
    The civil discussion of politics is permitted only in the VIP channel.
    Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.
    Accusing other players of breaking any of the Server Rules is not allowed. Use the proper means to address these concerns such as speaking to a staff member or filing a complaint.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    it means that you shouldn't talk about subjects such as suicide, religion, politics, etc. on ECC no matter what.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I am very sorry for @xboyfernz for what I did. I was mad after a long fight in the end and I took my anger against him. I realize that I never should have done said what I said and I apologize deeply to the server team and especially xboyfernz. I hope you guys can forgive me for what I have done and let me back on the server which I really enjoy playing.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. LanRooks

LanRooks President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +793
    Thank you @CarterPvP_ for choosing to appeal your ban! Also, thank you for filing a name change application before hand.

After reviewing the evidence on your ban and taking into consideration this is your first appeal/ban ever, I can see that you clearly know the rules of our server. I should not have to be reminding you how serious 'encouraging suicide' is; it is something that is easy to say but may follow with real-life consequences. However, I do believe you made an mistake and that you will not do it again. I will be issuing you a 24 hour temp ban for encouraging suicide/touchy subjects.

@CarterPvP_ given 24hr tempban- Locked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.