[Ban Appeal] hendrickson4791

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by hendrickson4791, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hendrickson4791

hendrickson4791 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    hendrickson4791
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no have not and I will not
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I was banned from the main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I was exploiting sg
    Rule Violated:
    6.3 Clause 3 - Exploits
    6.3.1 Clause 3.1 - Server Exploits
    6.3.2 Clause 3.2 - Economy Exploit
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rules are there so one person or group of people do not have an advantage over other people. Another reason why the rules are there is that so people have a fun time playing the server with their friends or family. One last reason why I think the rules are there is to make people feel safe when they are playing the
    server. If there were no rules people would not feel safe playing the server and people would not have a fun time playing with there friends and family on the server. So that is what I think why the rules are there and what the mean to me personally.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    When I got kicked off the server two years ago I started to reflect on my actions. That two years made me realize about the server it is made to have fun with friends and family and there are rules so people can have fun and what I did made it so other people did not have fun to play with there friends and family. I now realize after two years that what I did was not right I made it so other people did not have fun and I am truly sorry for that. Another reason why I think I should be unbanned is that because I think I have paid my dues and I would love to be able to join again to play with my older brother that as 1 year left to live with me and before he moves out I went to play this server with him like the good old days. If I get on banned I will not break the rules so other people can not have fun playing this server with their friends and family. Also if I get banned I will help other people if they went help and I will do a lot of community hours if you went me to. So that so why I think I should get unbanned.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
  3. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Thank you for choosing to appeal @hendrickson4791

After reviewing your appeal I've decided to unban you as you have shown clear remorse for your actions and because you have been banned for so long. This being said, I highly recommend that you catch up on the rules which can be found here as they have changed quite a bit since you last joined.

Lets make sure nothing like this happens again and welcome back to ECC :)

Locked-User Unbanned.

#3 dgam02, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.