[Ban Appeal] HoneyImHome

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by HoneyImHome, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneyImHome

HoneyImHome Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    In Game Name:
    HoneyImHome
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Apparently i griefed someone's town.
    Rule Violated:
    Griefed.....
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means you need to respect other people's builds and the work and time they put into them. How much effort it takes to build up and buy a town and that it makes people upset and sad when their buildings are griefed grief is breaking/destroying things or buildings that don't belong to you. Like breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherise you shouldn't being going. Like breaking into someone's house. Breaking and building on other people's plots is wrong.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I should be unbanned because i did not grief. I didn't grief. i swear i was afk for 4 hours i went out for lunch with my mom and left my computer on so i could collect eggs from my chickens while i was afk. My friend (mc user is BlueRosie) was on for some of the time that i was afk. I have absolutely no idea how my name got on those blocks. But i do understand that griefing is bad and i never have, never will do it. :: If it makes the town feel better, i'll help build it again.

#1 HoneyImHome, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  2. appleprocucling

appleprocucling Ex-GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    Hello @HoneyImHome

Logblock shows that you did grief. To be unbanned you need to explain what happened, and right now, I'm not confident that you won't grief again, therefore I will not unban you at this point. If you have some more information you would like to share with us to take into consideration, please file a new ban appeal.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.