[Ban Appeal] HoneyImHome

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by HoneyImHome, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneyImHome

HoneyImHome Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    In Game Name:
    HoneyImHome
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban:
    A town got griefed on my account.
    Rule Violated:
    Breaking houses and /or buildings
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means you need to respect other people's builds and the work and time they put into them. How much effort it takes to build up and buy a town and that it makes people upset and sad when their buildings are griefed grief is breaking/destroying things or buildings that don't belong to you. Like breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherise you shouldn't being going. Like breaking into someone's house. Breaking and building on other people's plots is wrong.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I think i should be un-banned because i was afk the whole time. A few days ago i was at my cousins house on my account, i left and didn't log out. They must have gotten on to my account and griefed plots. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but i assure you that i did not grief.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. HoneyImHome

HoneyImHome Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Also it is my account. So, even though it was not physically ME, who did the griefing i will take responsibility because it is my Minecraft account.

3. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    Thank you for appealing @HoneyImHome
    I'm happy you understand you need to take responsibility for your account. It is your account after all.

I'll be denying this appeal though. What have you done to secure your account? Have you changed your password?

Also, If you were afk the entire time, and came back and were still logged in, then someone else did not log onto another computer and in to your account. If I recall correctly Minecraft kicks the last login if someone tries to log on to an account that is already logged into the same server.

Also, Please give the full ban reason that you are presented with when you attempt to log on. For your next appeal.

Also for your next appeal you need to quote the rule you broke from the rules here.

Appeal denied.

#3 strongpelt, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.