[Ban Appeal] icondigi

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by icondigi, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    In Game Name:
    icondigi
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I am banned from the Main Server.
    Reason of Ban:
    Staff Disrespect.
    Rule Violated:

Clause 3 - Harassment

Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play. Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban. Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning. Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:

Harassment is any type of activity that influences another player to feel undermined or generally ruins their gameplay. Specifically, staff disrespect is more severe, due to the fact that the person whom you are disrespecting is taking time out of their day, to work and moderate on a server, and then get unessacarry slander towards them. Harassment should not be tolerated, nor should a play receive harassment on a server in which they come to for a release from the real world, and to relax.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:

The main reason that I believe I should be unbanned, is due to the fact that over 8-9 months ago was when I regretfully harassed a staff member which lead to a ban.
    Being a member of staff for over 4 months, I am well aware of the slander and harassment received by players on a daily basis. My actions were uncalled for and were made out of complete spare of the moment decisions. They were irresponsible, and over the 8+ months, I have had time to completely reflect on my actions. I am ready to return to ECC, and to become a productive member of the EcoCityCraft society, as I have been playing on this server for over 5 years now and am well accustomed to the way of acting.
    I vow to apologize to whom I have harassed on a personal basis with a one on one chat, as I am embarrassed by my actions and would deeply like to apologize and receive their forgiveness. After an 8 month de-tox from EcoCityCraft, I believe I am ready to return. I had one negative action after a heated discussion, and I sincerely hope it does not outweigh my good actions that I have done on this server.

To whomever is reading this, I appreciate the time you have taken to read through this appeal with careful consideration. I hope that someday soon within the near future, I am able to return to EcoCityCraft and embrace the new side of ECC, and expand with it.

With kindest regards,
    icondgi

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 icondigi, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Thanks for appealing @icondigi

Seeing as you've been gone long enough and this appeal has plenty of effort into it, I'll be unbanning you. You already know the rules by now and you know better than to break them. Welcome back :)

Locked-Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.