[Ban Appeal] jalike

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by jalike, Oct 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jalike

jalike Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    Jalike
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Skyblock
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Spamming/ Using racial slurs
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items, spelled out in blocks or any other way of communicating.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule means you MUST! not say ANY! swear words and you MUST! keep chat family friendly.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    i think i should be un-banned but be muted forever to make it fair.

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    You'll probably want to elaborate some more on why what you did was wrong and why we should un-ban you. I don't really see any of that here.

Denied

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.