[Ban Appeal] JustGameIn

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by JustGameIn, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustGameIn

JustGameIn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    JustGameIn
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Server
    Reason of Ban:
    AFK Auto-Fishing
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 4 - Automation
    This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You are not allowed to make money while being away from the computer though automation.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    This is my reappeal
    I was in the mining world just outside of spawn fishing on top of a tree right next to a river.
    Why was I on the tree you may ask?
    So I could get a birds eye view to see when the fish will come.
    I was fishing for a good 20-30 minutes. Then I needed the toilet, like the average person. So I kept the fishing line in the water and walked away.
    Why did I keep the fishing line in the water?
    If I was to take it out, the durability will go down.
    NOTE: I could not catch any fish during this time as I was away from my keyboard.
    A_man21 found me on the tree looking down at the river with a fishing line and decided to push me of the tree. The line still in the river and my head facing down to the ground.

It was this point I was back, I was not banned yet. There was two messages from him asking if I was there. I said "Hey" to show I was there. I was going to continue typing until I got banned...

He claimed me of using a hacked client and AFK fishing. I'm not sure where he got the hacked client from. But if I was AFK fishing, why weren't I dead? First of all my hunger would have went down, including my health. Secondly there is a high chance of getting an active tnt or splash of poison drawn in.

Also I would like to claim how disgusted I am with the moderators on this server. I was kicked off this server twice in one week for no reason at all. I know this should be on the complaint section but parts of it is part of the ban.

First was foul language which was resolved quickly. The moderator knew he made a mistake and apologised. That is the type of moderator I would like to see on all servers. I had no problem with this moderator, infact he should be praised for his actions. I did not have to go out of my way to fix the problem.

Secondly is this current ban, literally all he did is check if I was afk by pushing me, messaged me and banned me even though I replied back in time. I am scandalized by his actions on the server. In a matter of 10 seconds of me coming back from the bathroom. I replied back to him and he pretty much ignored the fact I was there and banned me for being AFK.

#1 JustGameIn, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  2. SimsElemental

SimsElemental Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,212
    @JustGameIn As this is a literal carbon copy of the appeal recently got denied by @Imaginex , I will be locking and denying this.
    Take into account what Imagine has already said and re read the rules, apply when you can write a more remorseful and convincing appeal.

Locked - Denied (Copy of Previous appeal)

#2 SimsElemental, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.