[Ban Appeal] kinnakeet

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by kinnakeet, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinnakeet

kinnakeet Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    kinnakeet
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Banned from main server.
    Reason of Ban:
    Advertising.
    Rule Violated:
    1.2 - Advertising
    "Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product".
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    If you advertise, you get banned.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Me and a friend of mine were sending server info to each other,
    I forgot to use the /pm command when I sent my message, and was banned for advertising. I've been banned for 2 or 3 years now, it won't happen again.

2. LanRooks

LanRooks President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +793
    Thank you @kinnakeet for choosing to appeal your ban after all this time! Seeing as though it has been a few years and that you filed a correct appeal- I will be unbanning you. Upon your return, please read through our rules carefully, as they might have changed a bit since you were here last: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

Please remember that advertising is strictly against the rules and not fair to our server (this includes IP's, server names, etc.) This behavior will not be taken lightly if you repeat it, whether it be an accident or not. You are ultimately responsible for what you say into chat! Other than that- welcome back to ECC! :)

User unbanned- Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.