[Ban Appeal] koko_2022

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by koko_2022, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koko_2022

koko_2022 ECC Chairman
    ECC Chairman EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +688
    In Game Name:
    koko_2022
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan scamming of stoneironz
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Clause 2.1 - Renaming items
    Users cannot rename items for the purpose of making them misleading (for example, taking a cookie and renaming it “Diamond Sword”, and then attempting to auction or trade it without specifying that the item is a cookie is against the rules)
    If you are auctioning or trading an item that has been renamed, you MUST specify what the item was before it was renamed.
    All renamed items must follow the language and content rules for chat on the server. If it would not be appropriate in global, it is not an appropriate item name.
    Making or distributing items that are inappropriately named are both punishable to the same extent. If you find or receive an item that has been inappropriately named, please inform a staff member immediately, so that they may investigate and act appropriately.
    Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming
    Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
    Attempted scamming includes misleading sales or auctions. For example an auction for 'a melon,sword'.
    Clause 2.3 - Player Run Lotteries
    Any player run lottery is disallowed and will be treated as attempted scams or actual scamming depending on the situation.
    This includes any type of raffle or lottery that requires a buy in.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    if you and player have a contract or in game contract that suggest the purchase of an item/loans etc Both parties must hold their end of the deal and go through with it and if one of the members don't succeed in their end of the contract it is violation of the contract there for considered as a scam and that member is banned
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    firstly for the last few days i've been in the lobby server i recognized how special this community is and how much it means to me not only did it help me through rough times in my life it also gave me friends from all around the world which to be honest i didnt think was possible ive been one of the luckiest people with this server giving me chance after chance to redeem my self but i didnt, and im wishing that i can change that by trying the best i can and with the help of some of my close friends in game and irl ill try to become a better person towards this small but great community,Although @Nicit6 has been very kind to me last time and was straight to me by saying he doesnt want to see any kind of rule violation but i did it again. and i feel terrible that i couldn't hold up my word and being playing on this server for a very long time i know how much it means to me and other people and this type of action is what makes people quit and leave this server and im truly am sorry for what i did and i cant promise ill never do it again by accident but what i know is im not going to do it intentionally as ive been scammed once but had no evidence to file a complaint and been through what happened to stones and all previous people ive learned and want to change for the better of the server and dont want this to be what happens regularly Ive already paid stones the 300k owed as shown here
    you may say this isnt the first time ive been banned and how would this time be different and ill say this ecocitycraft is a great server and many dont get it but i for one will do anything just to play as its always been a blast even when i can only talk with the people online that too is fun :). but that about it thanks for taking time to read my appeal

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $17,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,866
    @koko_2022, I'm glad you decided to appeal your ban.

First of all, there is something I wanted to point out:
    This has happened in the past - you have a history of scamming bans that goes all the way back to 2013, and those aren't the only bans on your record.

That being said, I appreciate your decision to return @StoneIronZ's money before you filed an appeal. You appear to be willing to change and I hope that you will indeed change your behavior for the better from this point forward.

~Status: Unbanned.
    ~Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.