[Ban Appeal] koko_2022

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by koko_2022, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koko_2022

koko_2022 ECC Chairman
    ECC Chairman EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +688
    In Game Name:
    koko_2022
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    NO
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    vulgar/inappropriate language
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity

Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means that we can not use any curse words in chat or any other place on the server
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I really was mad that i lost that lotto even though it was only 20k i know i shouldnt have cursed and ive been warned already this week for cursing and stuff but i dont want to have a complaint in like 2 weeks on me for not paying back @IceyErem who i owe 2 mil ,and i really need to get back on the server to work on my debt to him as i need every minute i can get to make the 2 mil in 2 weeks

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
  2. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    If you are still banned for this past when it's due , I will be happy to give you an extension

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Stop being vulgar.
    Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.