[Ban Appeal] KSwag808

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by KSwag808, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSwag808

KSwag808 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    KSwag808
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Lai_Pai
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    All Services
    Reason of Ban:
    Advertising
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule states that advertising is prohibited in this server unless it involves the server itself and the games within.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I believe i should be unbanned because though there may have been evidence of my account advertising; at the time i let a family member borrow my account. I had no notice of this ban. I sincerely apologize for the advertising my family member had done. i do love this server and I've gotten many of my friends to join me. Although i am no longer able to play. In conclusion i believe i should be unbanned because i would, and do, create a fun gaming atmosphere (not including the rules my family member had broken) and i thoroughly enjoy the games and maps this server provides.

2. LanRooks

LanRooks President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +793
    Thank you @KSwag808 for choosing to appeal your ban! I want to start by reminding you that advertising is strictly against our rules here, and is unfair to the server and its players. I also want to remind you that, even if another person uses your account to break a rule/rules, it is still on the account owner to protect and keep their account safe. You are responsible for anything that is said or done by your account.

But seeing as though you have been banned for quite some time and seem genuinely interested in fair play on our server- I am going to unban you. Keep in mind that this offense won't go over well if it happens again. Other than that, welcome back to ECC! :)

User @KSwag808 unbanned- locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.