[Ban Appeal] LethalWeapon240

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by LethalWeapon240, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LethalWeapon240

LethalWeapon240 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    LethaWeapon240
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    N/A
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Skyblock
    Reason of Ban:
    "Admitting to hacks"
    Rule Violated:
    Section 6 Clause 1
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule pretty much states that no hacked / modded clients will be allowed on ECC and if you're caught, you will be banned. It also says that you are not allowed to talk about cheats on the server. (Something I probably should have read before yesterday)
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Hello, so yesterday at around 2 in the morning I was banned for admitting to cheats. The context of this was a new player that I had been talking to was asking about the staff. After telling him "You'll like the staff here they're all chill" I then said "But they don't do the best job, I've been using nodus since day 1" or something along those lines. I was being completely sarcastic and never have or ever will cheat on AEM/ECC, especially considering that I spent my own money on here. I now understand that I violated a rule as you are not allowed to talk about cheats on the server however, I was unaware of this rule at the time. I know ignorance is never an answer but, I've been having a lot of fun on this server the past week and would really like to continue playing. Thanks for reading - Sean

#1 LethalWeapon240, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Thanks for appealing @LethalWeapon240

After reviewing your appeal and the circumstances around your ban, I've decided to give you a 3 hour temp-ban as you've shown remorse for your actions. Understand that joking about hacking is something that is not taken lightly here. I suggest you take time to review the rules which can be found here. Make sure this doesn't happen again and welcome back.

Locked-User Given 3 Hour Temp-Ban

#2 dgam02, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.