[Ban Appeal] lindsay

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by lindsay, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindsay

lindsay Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    LindsayMarieS
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    skyblock
    Reason of Ban:
    Bypassing ban
    Rule Violated:
    Bypassing a ban
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    they assumed that I was someone else
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel that i should be unbanned is because I only have one minecraft account and I dont know anyone with the user of xxxashley. They assumed that I was that person when I have no idea who that is.

2. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Thank you for filing an appeal @lindsay. I will be denying your appeal today due to lying on your appeal and a lack of remorse. I suggest that in your next appeal you own up to your actions and put some effort into your appeal.

However, if you would like to appeal your ban, you will first need to appeal on your main account before filing one for your alt account. Secondly, lying on your appeal does not help your case, as staff do not ban for bypassing without proof of this, so we didn't assume anything.

So if you wish to write a serious appeal, first off you will need to make a forum account for your main account (xxxashley) and make sure the forum name matches your in-game name otherwise you will have to file a name change application before we can go through your appeal. As well as this you will need to quote the exact rule from the wiki under the "Rule Violated:" section, which you can find here; and whilst you're there I recommend you go over the rest of the rules too. Once you have appealed for your main account successfully you may file an appeal for this account after making a name change application which you can find here.

Locked - Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.