[Ban Appeal] Logbo

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by logbo_, Oct 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logbo_

logbo_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +390
    In Game Name:
    Logbo
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    "Racial slurs"
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity

Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that vulgar language is not allowed especially racist remarks which there will be a ban on the spot without any warnings
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel I should be unbanned because I think the moderators thought I was saying "thank you <-Mod Edit->" but I was actually saying "tycoon" this shouldn't get me banned for saying a rank and I'm sorry you thought I was being racist

• Potato Potato x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 logbo_, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Perhaps that situation would've played out differently and you wouldn't be in this position if it weren't for the fact that you've been repeatedly warned both on forums/ingame for use of racial slurs and their censored variations. So really, this isn't a simple misunderstanding. Rather, this reflects a general trend of trolling and racist remarks from you.

You may reappeal after 24 hours when you've taken some time off and are ready to show remorse for your actions/understanding of what you did wrong.

Denied.

PS: if/when you do reappeal, I'd HIGHLY suggest you change your forum location

#2 UnitedStates2, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.