[Ban Appeal] Logbo

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by logbo_, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logbo_

logbo_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +390
    In Game Name:
    Logbo
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Racial Slurs
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
      • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    • Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    • EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    • All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    • This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including drugs.
    • Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.
    • The civil discussion of politics is permitted only in the VIP channel.
    • Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.
    • Accusing other players of breaking any of the Server Rules is not allowed. Use the proper means to address these concerns such as speaking to a staff member or filing a complaint.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that vulgar language is not allowed especially racist remarks which there will be a ban on the spot without any warnings
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel I should be unbanned because my behaiver has been disgusting recently. I will be more careful in the future. I also want to to apologize for this and to any people I may have offended with racial slurs. I am also sorry to the staff members that had to deal with this behavior. I not use any more racial slurs. I can assure you this will not happen again. Thank you for your time.

• Potato Potato x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 logbo_, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Unbanned with a 1 day tempban. Please make sure what you say on ECC's services is appropriate.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #2 UnitedStates2, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.