[Ban Appeal] LuBlue2002

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MoonGirl504, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonGirl504

MoonGirl504 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +29
    In Game Name:
    lublue2002
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no change
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Spamming
    Rule Violated:
    Section 4 clause 1.1
    Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This means that typing with improperly used symbols or sending the same message repeatedly, as well as text bombing with little to no time between messages, is a bannable offense.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    After having @strongpelt respond to my last ban appeal I now understand specifically why I was banned, it was because I used too many letters in a row when I was trying to get someone's attention, and that has got to be extremely annoying to deal with in global, I'm sorry that I didn't quite get why I was banned at first, I thought it had to do with sending messages too quickly but I get it now, yikes, I'm sorry. In the future, I will be sure to be mindful of what I type in global and I'll try doing /online and pm-ing staff with a question instead of bothering everyone on the server. I don't know what came over me, well actually I do, it was anxiety and unnecessary frustration, but I hope that this ban appeal better proves that I now can comprehend why I was banned, I'm sorry if my last one seemed rude. Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal, Aloha, Shalom - Luna Blu- :] :) :] :)

2. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,064
    Hello again @LuBlue2002

I will be reducing your ban to a 1 hour temp ban. Please use caution in the future when it comes to being frustrated, I don't want to see another ban appeal from you for spamming.

Appeal accepted, User to serve 1 hour tempban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.