[Ban Appeal] Major2222

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Major2222, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Major2222

Major2222 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    Major2222
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    N/A
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I think I am banned from the Main Server only.
    Reason of Ban:
    This happened years ago, so I can't remember the exact reason. But I think it was along the lines of scamming. When I check on the server it says "You are banned from this server! Reason: Banned by an operator."
    Rule Violated:
    Scamming/ attempted scamming
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Scamming is simply when one side of a deal agree on trading goods/ services in exchange for goods/ services from the other side, but this does not get delivered when either one or both sides does not uphold their end of the deal.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    In simple terms: I believe the ban was an error on behalf of either the admin/ mod that banned me or a miscommunication with the person I was trying to trade with. I have never tried to scam anyone on this or on any other server since I have first hand experience with being scammed and do not wish it upon anyone. I am sorry if there was something I did that was wrong and I guarantee it won't happen again.

Long Answer: Years ago, maybe sometime around 2012, EcoCityCraft was the only server I would play with my best friend. Everyday after school, we would rush home and call on Skype just so we could play hunger/ survival games on this server and try to earn money in order to rank up (we both always wanted to be the highest rank). Shortly after I finally got to the Mayor rank, I decided that my best friend and I would build our own village, fit with auction houses and large homes for anyone to see. We worked towards having the greatest town in the server (we really wanted one of those nether portals that took you straight to the town. I'm not sure if those still exist anymore). Anyway, while we were building our town, we noticed someone was selling 3 horse eggs, and since they were just recently added (and we had money to spare), we jumped on the offer). After taking them home and building a wooden pen for them to stay, we spawned them in. And because we were always incredibly lucky, we managed to get a donkey out of the horse egg. We were SO happy about this. It would just about the best gift we could ever get. Just another reason to love the server we played on. we bought name tags and named our new pets. Steele, the black horse, Crystal, the white horse, and Bob, the donkey. As much as we loved our horses, nothing ever compared to Bob the Donkey. At school, we talked about Bob. We wrote an entire song about Bob. But then, one day as we were filling in the dirt of our city (we were over the ocean), someone came along. They seemed friendly at first, but that quickly changed when he suddenly pulled out a lead and attached it to Bob. For HOURS, we chased him as he pulled Bob into the ocean and away from our base. Just as we were catching up, everything was gone. He had logged out with Bob in hand, and at that point. we knew there was nothing else we could do. Months of grinding away and building for weeks, but none of it felt like it was worth it. The only thing we really cared about was gone. Obviously, we tried so hard to get justice for Bob, but since we were young kids without knowledge of how to screenshot and without access to a recording software, it was useless. We stopped playing shortly after. We couldn't bare to see the empty pen that Bob used to stand in.
    A few years later, we were talking again, and EcoCityCraft came into our conversation. We wondered if it still had all of the things we used to love it for. Logging on to the server felt different. I no longer had the same joy to see my city. We walked around spawn, not even knowing where to begin. Chat lit up, showing the same vibrant colors it once had. We noticed that someone was selling something of interest (I can't remember exactly what), and since I honestly had the intention of just checking in on the server and because I had lots of money, I thought I'd help out someone who was just starting. We met somewhere near spawn. As I've mentioned above, I'm not sure exactly what happened. I was sure he'd given me the item, and I had paid. But when I came back on the next day I was banned.
    For nostalgic reasons, I would love to see what this server has become or if my town still even exists. Now you know how I was scammed, and how I would never want anyone to go through the same thing I went through. I once again apologize for whatever I did wrong, and if it's stated in the reply I will make sure it doesn't happen for real or even as a misunderstanding.

Thanks,
    Major

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    #2 andrewkm, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.