[Ban Appeal] MassaHarambe

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xHarambae, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    In Game Name:
    MassaHarambe
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes, shrinkwrap4me
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Minecraft
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Afk autoclicking for melon farming
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Automation(top)
    • The use of any means to earn money without doing any work is prohibited.
    • This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    • Usage of automated means is allowed for mcMMO grinding, providing you are not generating money and are not afk (e.g. an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a player is allowed, an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a mob spawner is not).
    • If you are found to have used any kind of illegal automation, your relevant statistics/balance will be reduced and/or cleared entirely at the discretion of administration.
    • Be warned that we take this very seriously.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    So basically, "Afk autoclicking for melon farming," means do not use something that is automated to play for you. It does not matter what it is or what was used, there should be no use of any form of automation.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    It has been a while since I have been banned like almost 8 months. I noticed the server reset after 7+ years and I think that is awesome. I want a side hobby to do amongst fortnite after I have free time from college and work. The hope is to come back, play, and do my own thing whilst having fun by myself or with other users (new or old).

#1 xHarambae, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    You've been around long enough to know the rules, I do expect this to not be a thing again.
    Since its been awhile I suggest taking a look over the rules again, and be familiar with them.
    Server Rules

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.