[Ban Appeal] Natelev

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Natelev, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    In Game Name:
    Natelev
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, I haven't changed it *since being banned*
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I'm banned from the main server
    Reason of Ban:
    AFK Autofarming - spawner (fishing)
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 4 - Automation
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule means that I am not allowed to make money in any way without putting in some level of work, whether I am AFK or not. Even if I am not AFK, I have to actively put in a certain level of work to make money. For example, even if I am not AFK, I am not allowed to make money by using a mob spawner to make money with the use of a script that allows me to simply watch the game without actively putting in work.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Although I don't have the cleanest record, I have been playing on this server for over 5 years. This is the only game/server that I've been playing on for this long, and I would be genuinely upset if I couldn't come back. I understand why I am banned and accept that I acted stupidly, but despite my reason for being banned the most important aspect of ECC to me wasn't accumulating as much in game money as I could - it was the social aspect, working on projects with other people, talking to other players and the sense of community that ECC has. I hope that I am allowed to return to this community and play like I used to. Ultimately, Jamie (who banned me) knows as well as I do that I was interested in making in-game money for ECD->USD conversion which may be allowed soon, but this honestly wasn't my primary goal in ECC. There are people who play on ECC who I would consider real friends, and I hope that I can return to how things were before I got caught up in the potential to make real money. Although this is no justification for breaking the rules in the way I did, no matter what I do I never do something that could hurt other players (such as scamming) and always tried to put some of the money I earned towards helping others through various projects or gifts. I put a lot of emphasis on the community aspect of ECC, and although I did quite a few antisocial/destructive things several years ago, I have matured greatly since then and no longer knowingly do anything to disadvantage others in any way.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I hope that I can return to the server soon and play just like I did before this ban.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
  3. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,830,000
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Your account inventory, homes, and balance has been wiped. Temped 6 weeks. I assume I don't have to tell you to never let this happen again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.