[Ban Appeal] OinkyOverlord

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by 6_28, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6_28

6_28
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,658
    In Game Name:
    OinkyOverlord
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan Scamming @TJanicki
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Scamming means you broke an agreement with another user and failed to meet your end of the deal.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I am very remorseful for what I did.

I made this agreement with the best of intentions, I never wanted to end up scamming @TJanicki out of their hard earned ECD. But, unfortunately my schedule changed, I no longer had to time to play ECC and payback the loan.
    I give my greatest apologies to the loaner, TJanicki, for what I did, it was completely unacceptable.

My entire goal on ECC was to meet new people, have some fun and make a positive impact for the greater good of the community, yet I failed by not living up to a loan agreement.

I hope that I can be forgiven by all of the community, especially TJ, as I now have a good chunk of time every night to mine and payback my owed loans.

2. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    Thank you for appealing @OinkyOverlord.

Due to the nature of your ban reason, I will be tagging a @Game Admin to handle your appeal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hey there @OinkyOverlord , thanks for deciding to appeal. After looking at the complaint and contract involved with your ban, it appears that you paid $1mil (in the form of a melon sword) out of a $1.2mil debt to @TJanicki , so your debt to him as of now is $200k. What are your plans for making money if you were to be unbanned? How much money do you think you would be able to make each week?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  4. 6_28

6_28
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,658
    Maybe something along the lines of $25,000 a week for 8 weeks?

5. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Alright @OinkyOverlord , considering this is your first ban for scamming I am going to reduce your ban to a 24 hour temp ban with the understanding that you will be required to pay @TJanicki the $200k you owe within 8 weeks, you will pay $25k per week. Here is a schedule for the payments:

2/17/18: $25k
    2/24/18: $25k
    3/3/18: $25k
    3/10/18: $25k
    3/17/18: $25k
    3/24/18: $25k
    3/31/18: $25k
    4/7/18: $25k
    4/14/18: $25k

Please note that each payment will be due on a Saturday, starting 1 week from tomorrow.

Once you are back, I recommend that you contact @TJanicki to see how he would like for you to get the money to him. Welcome back!

Locked: Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.