[Ban Appeal] Platinum_Foxy

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Platinum_Foxy, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Platinum_Foxy

Platinum_Foxy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +51
    In Game Name:
    Platinum_Foxy
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The ECC Discord.
    Reason of Ban:
    I was banned because my brother was playing his drums in the background, I muted my microphone and asked him to stop and he left and I un-muted. I got kicked before that. Then he came back and continued to play drums and wouldn't leave, which got me banned.
    Rule Violated:
    There is to be no abuse of any Discord members in any way including harassing/provoking others.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This means that you cannot play loud things in the Discord such as loud music and such to harass others and provoke them in the Discord.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel I should be unbanned because I have waited about 2 weeks to file this appeal since being banned, and the ECC discord is on of my favorite places to hang out :p. Thanks and have a good day.

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I've unbanned you from discord. If you enjoy discord however I would highly suggest you make a point of following the rules.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.