[Ban Appeal] ricemanss

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ricemanss, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricemanss

ricemanss Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    In Game Name:
    ricemanss
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No I have not
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Hacked Client - Kill Aura
    Rule Violated:
    Section 6 Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Hacking and Hacked Clients
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I used the hacked client for more power and advantage. I shouldn’t have used it at all I shouldn’t have broken the rules and tried to put myself above others and cheat. I’m sorry for using the hacked client on your server and I will never again. I switched to the launcher on your website and then I removed my hacked client. I also got the shaders mod because I wanted the game to look nice which is way better. After reading over the rules I realized how big of a mistake I just made and how big of a serious offence this is on ecocitycraft. I realized that not being able to go on the server, isn't worth it for not being able to log on and play.

I really wish I never did this, please forgive me for trying to use hacking to make myself better. I really am starting to love to play and interact with other people and I play this all day. Please accept my apology I beg you to let me back on because I woln't ever do this again because I like this server too much and In the time I have been banned all I've wanted to do was to log on and play.

Sincerely, Ricemanss

• Potato Potato x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #1 ricemanss, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Thanks for appealing. Due to the nature of your ban, I will be tagging the @Server Admin team. Please be patient.

3. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    I don't want to see any more irrelevant posts on this appeal. Any more unnecessary posts will result in a forum warning.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Since this is your first offence, and you're fairly new to the server, I'll be lenient on you. No fine, since you haven't played that many sg games since joining.

If you are caught hacking again, you will have a much harder time coming back

Locked - 1 day temp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.