[Ban Appeal] RobertzYT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Robexar, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robexar

Robexar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    In Game Name:
    RobertzYT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    MC
    Reason of Ban:
    Spamming. Spamming is not allowed on ecc services
    Rule Violated:
    I was unable to find this in the rules.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Spamming. Spamming is chatting over and over again and repeatedly typing the same thing into chat, or the most common way of spam is copying and pasting in to chat repeatedly.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I get banned a lot. Tempbanned a lot and warned a lot. I try to fit into the ecc community but honestly I'm just a kid. I say stupid stuff, and I do stupid stuff without thinking about the consequences. I understand how it may have been annoying to other users, maybe il just try to decrease myself chatting, but I try to fit in. I just need to try harder.

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    @RobertzYT

It hasn't been 24 hours since I last handled your previous appeal (Nor has it been 24 hours since that last appeal was posted). It might seem a bit silly denying this appeal for being posted a few hours too early, but really, when you fail to follow simple staff instructions here, it doesn't give me much confidence in your ability to heed them ingame - which your inability to do so was what led to your ban in the first place. You may submit another appeal within 24 hours of my post on your previous appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.