[Ban Appeal] RobertzYT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Robexar, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robexar

Robexar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    In Game Name:
    RobertzYT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Minecraft
    Reason of Ban:
    Spamming
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 4 - Common Sense and Bending the Rules
    While this is a gaming environment, EcoCityCraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
    Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
    Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
    Interrupting or stealing items from server events is not using your common sense.
    Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see EcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.
    If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Spam is typing fast over and over, copying and pasting in to chat over and over again, and generally taking up all of the chat with the same message. Common sense is being a good community member, talking, enjoying your time and being a citizen. Bending rules is breaking rules, trolling, griefing, and that sort
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I get banned a lot. Tempbanned a lot and warned a lot. I try to fit into the ecc community but honestly I'm just a kid. I say stupid stuff, and I do stupid stuff without thinking about the consequences. I understand how it may have been annoying to other users, maybe il just try to decrease myself chatting, but I try to fit in. I just need to try harder.

2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Advertising on the forums doesnt help either bud

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  3. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    When taking in account the fact that you literally posted a thread advertising another server at around the same time you posted this appeal, it tells me one of two things:

Either, you lied on your resident application when you stated that you've read the rules and haven't bothered to read them since, despite the numerous appeals you've submitted. (It does stand out a bit when you consider the fact that you didn't quote the correct rule for rule broken on the appeal)

Or you've read the rules, but you don't care about following them despite numerous bans, kicks and warnings.

Regardless, this doesn't leave me with any confidence that you'll be able to follow the rules in the future if we unban you. If you do decide to appeal again, you'll need to convince us that you'll follow the rules if you come back - and not cause any more trouble on the forums, either.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.