[Ban Appeal] Robexar

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Robexar, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robexar

Robexar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    In Game Name:
    Robexar
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Minecraft
    Reason of Ban:
    Spam (AGAIN) this is getting agrivating
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.1 - CAPS and Spam
    Bypassing our CAPS filter and/or typing in all caps is not allowed.
    Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    SPAM- Spam is Repeating the same word/message/letters/symbols over and over again into chat. CAPS- Caps is the art of CapsLk or shift, this makes you seem angry, aggressive, and unsafe to the community. This is not allowed.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Because I love this server and I've been banned for 3 days now. I wish to rejoin ecc. Because it is a fun, safe, and amazing minecraft economy. =)

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @Robexar :

After reading your appeal, I have decided that I am not going to unban you, and there are several reasons why:

You have put almost no effort into this ban appeal whatsoever, if you want to get unbanned then you need to convince us that you are not going to break any more rules when you come back. Stating basically "I have been gone for 3 days and want to come back" is nowhere near the amount of effort required for you to be unbanned. You need to convince the staff that you have learned from your mistakes and are not going to continue breaking the rules, which brings me to the second reason why this is being denied.

This is the second time you have been banned for spamming within the past few weeks, and you were banned and successfully appealed for a separate offense as well, all of this was within the past 3 weeks. In each appeal you have written (all 9 of them, including this one), you have quoted the server rules and explained what they mean to you, yet you keep breaking them when you are online, which brings me to two possible explanations for why this is happening: 1. You have not told the truth in your resident and mayor applications and the ban appeals you have filed when you say you have read and understand the server rules. 2. You have read and understand the server rules, yet you still choose to ignore them. Either one of these explanations is not acceptable if you want to be let back onto the server.

You are aggravated by the fact that you keep getting banned? How do you think the members of the staff team feel when they see you get online and spam in chat even though you have been warned many times and even banned for it? Spamming is not a difficult rule to follow, yet this is the second time you have been banned for it. I understand that it must not feel good to be banned, but if you would follow the rules in the first place then this would not happen.

I am sorry if you think I am being harsh in my response to your appeal, but I believe that this is something that you need to hear. Here are the rules specific to your appeal, I strongly suggest you thoroughly read them before you decide to appeal again.

Locked: Appeal Denied

#2 a_man21, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.