[Ban Appeal] Robexar

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Robexar, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robexar

Robexar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    In Game Name:
    Robexar
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Discord
    Reason of Ban:
    Vulgar Language
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Vulgarity mean, cursing, sexism, racism, crass, and of that sort. Death, sexual, more.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I was banned about 4-5 Months ago from the ecc discord. I think it has been a while and I would like to be able to chat with other ecc players, and join ECC fully.

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Despite this ban being from a long time ago, seeing your recent behavior ingame/on the forums, I don't have much confidence that you'll follow the rules once unbanned from Discord.

Please reappeal after 3 days - If you're able to prove to us in those 3 days that you can follow the rules ingame/on the forums, we'll consider unbanning you from discord.

Denied.

#2 UnitedStates2, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.