[Ban Appeal] Seakulta

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Seakulta, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seakulta

Seakulta Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Seakulta
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    I have not changed my username.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I am banned from the EcoCityCraft server (mc.ecocitycraft.com.)
    Reason of Ban:
    I was banned from ECC for "Loan Scamming."
    Rule Violated:
    Section three, Clause two.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    A transaction were a player pays for goods/services from another user, and does not get those goods/services in the set amount of time.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I think I should be un-banned because I did not mean to violate any rules. I was not able to be on the server often enough to pay back my loan in time. (The loan was from OK5698. I believe the loan was for $60,000 EcoCityCraft Dollars.) I have my own personal laptop now and I believe that if I am un-banned I can work to get the money back. To achieve my goal I will not spend any money until I have paid back OK5698. I will do nothing besides work on paying back OK5698 until I have paid him back in full.
    Thanks
    [Mod Edit]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #1 Seakulta, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2018
  2. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Hello @Seakulta

I'm glad to see that you've decided to return to EcoCityCraft. After reviewing your appeal and your history I've decided that I'm going to unban you. You've been banned for a while now and you seem to understand that what you did was wrong. Loan scamming is a serious offense and isn't taken lightly - these rules are in place to ensure that transactions are completed fairly and safely which is vital on ECC.

I've decided to give you 4 weeks (roughly the same timframe given to before) to pay off $60,000 to @OK5698. I won't be enforcing the late fees as they were very open ended and only applied after you were banned. This mean you'll owe @OK5698 $60,000 4/22/18 and will have to make roughly 2k/day (15k/week).

Please make sure that this does not happen again in the future - I don't want to see another appeal from you again in the future. Welcome back to ECC.

Locked - User Unbanned
    -$60,000 owed to @OK5698 by 4/22/18

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.