[Ban Appeal] Sneaky_Cat

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Mochocrap, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    In Game Name:
    Sneaky_Cat
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main.
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan scamming. Failure to repay @matrix_rep $250000 (http://tinyurl.com/y7dpmrq7)
    Rule Violated:
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Obviously don't agree to doing something, or in this case paying someone, in return for another thing unless both parties can live up to their side of the agreement.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Well, I really had no intention to appeal because I've basically given up on minecraft, mainly because as a 21 year old in college you should probably move on from such silly games and focus on your actual life lol. That being said in the past few months there's been a couple times where I've just wanted to run around the server and soak up the nastasia of it all, see who still plays, grind a little and fuel that gambling addiction on very obvious sports. Plus some old friends keep bugging me to play with them and after a month of nagging everyday I'm giving into peer pressure (don't do drugs). But I cant really do that being banned and all, I'm actually sick of being banned on the only server I only ever played on. So my intention is to pay this debt off asap, and once I got that weight off my shoulders I can fall asleep at the wheel if I want and i'll still be able to reconnect whenever I want. That being said, I don't actually have anything worth value as I stated in the last appeal (I had to focus on irl things at that time so I got banned again). I have no tools, money, nothing. So if we could go back to that same agreement from my previous appeal, I'll for sure have the money by my next due date and we'll never see a complaint nor another appeal about me ever again.

I'll pay out of my pocket if I have to, there won't be another complaint against me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 Mochocrap, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister

Ratings:
    +778
    This isn't going to make the situation look any better, but it'll help out whatever mods we have now.
    Here's the list of complaints/appeals on me since the loan was authorized.

(Complaint Matrix 7/14/16) (Complaint Alpert 8/12/16) (Appeal Matrix and Alpert 11/7/16) (Complaint Matrix 12/18/16 Extension to March) (Complaint Matrix 3/8/17) (Appeal Matrix 5/16/17) (Complaint Matrix 6/11/17)

#2 Mochocrap, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
  4. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    I have no need for money on this server anymore. @Sneaky_Cat consider yourself debt free.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister

Ratings:
    +778
    Dawgg. THANKS!

6. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Well then, since @matrix_rep has cleared your debt, I will just be unbanning you. This appeal will be proof that you've been cleared of your debt.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.