[Ban Appeal] SquidModerator

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by SquidModerator, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SquidModerator

SquidModerator Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +26
    In Game Name:
    SquidModerator
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes; it was previously Mindless_Squid
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Causing drama, flame baiting, inappropriate language, and Alt account accomplice of Derp_Dirt
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    - Flame baiting
    - Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
    - Cyber-bullying
    - Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that trolling, also known as inappropriate actions, is not acceptable in the community since it offends other players which include flame baiting, harassment, etc.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Well, first of all, I want to apologize for everyone Derp_Dirt and I have offended. It's been quite some time since I have been online and I want to start fresh again. As I read in a complaint file, Derp_Dirt and I have a history of poor actions and I feel like I really thought about what I did and I am willing to change. I miss playing the economy server because it allowed me to play with other players and have a healthy competition with one another. I will not be playing soon because I have other things that I have to worry about so I want to play as much as I can before having to leave for awhile. Again, I want to apologize to everyone that I offended and I know there will be players that will say that "he's not being for real" or "lmao, he's just saying all of this stuff to get back on and troll again." I hope that I will be accepted back into the community because I really enjoy playing. Thank you.

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @SquidModerator :

At a first glance your appeal appears to be sincere, but after looking at the 4 other appeals you have filed (all for pretty much the same reason you are currently banned for, trolling/flamebaiting/harassment/vulgar language/racial slurs) you are just repeating pretty much the same message that you have said in the past. It looks like you are just stuck in a loop: you behave for a few weeks/months, then you misbehave and end up banned, then you wait a bit to file an appeal, where you apologize for the trouble you have caused and claim to understand that what you have done is wrong, cite the fact that you have been gone for awhile and have thought about your actions, and then just repeat the same behavior over and over again once you come back. What does it take for you to break this loop and finally become a functional member of the ECC community?

This is the fifth time you have been banned for pretty much the exact same thing, time and time again you have quoted rules and explained what they mean, so at this point its obvious that you know that you are breaking rules and you choose to continue breaking them. Why should we unban you and let you return to ECC when all we see is this completely unacceptable pattern of behavior from you?

I want you to seriously think about the questions that I've asked you, and file a new appeal when and only when you have thought long and hard about your actions, and in your next appeal I want you to come up with a plan you can implement to improve your behavior should you come back. If you and your brother just troll because you are bored, then come up with a project you can work on together to keep you occupied.

Locked: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.