[Ban Appeal] ThatKidArshi

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ThatKidArshi, Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    In Game Name:
    ThatKidArshi
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Continuous harrassment, Trolling, flaming and use inappropriate/directed Language
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule - They are players too.
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Basically means that I was being rude to other players and also swearing excessively. Annoying players for no reason
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Ive been banned + forum banned for the past 15+ days and that allowed me to think of what I actually did wrong and what i could of did to improve myself and in game and also shoutbox and there are many improvements. What I did in game was irresponsible of myself and gave me a bad image of myself which isnt good. Improvements on myself would be to not start flaming other players, not be annoying or harrass any user and stop swearing a lot. I know many other servers have the same rule but are more lenient but ECC is different from them. I want to apologize to anyone that I have been mean to and also to any staff that told me to stop and I didnt.

• Potato Potato x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
  3. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Just commenting on this, not handling it.

You were back for less than a month. During that time, you constantly harassed and antagonized almost everyone on the server.
    You just got back from a permaban. Seriously?
    This is the behaviour someone who is on a VERY short rope wants to display to those who can quickly send you back to being perma banned?

Smarten up. You won't get sympathy if you get perma'd again.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Yea I understand very well. my actons were dumb. I will try to be on my best behavior

• Potato Potato x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
  6. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Jamie basically states it all.
    Don't mess up again.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.