[Ban Appeal] ThatKidArshi

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ThatKidArshi, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    In Game Name:
    ThatKidArshi
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    Constant Trolling/Swearing
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.

Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Being annoying to others and making them feel unwelcomed. Also cursing in chat when you arent supposed too.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I will admit that I did something stupid and I was frustrated about why I was forum banned to I took it out in game global chat which was very unnecessary. Im also sorry for trying to abuse the warning system by getting as much warns as I can before I get a temp ban. I wasnt thinking properly and Im hoping I can get a second chance in playing on this server!

- Arshi

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    @ThatKidArshi

Consisering the fact that you're an experienced player who knows the rules, I was disappointed to see you fail to heed numerous staff warnings over the weeks regarding your trolling/rulebreaking and end up banned. You should at this point know what's acceptable behavior and what's not on ECC.

That being said though, you have written a decent appeal and have been offline for some time, and as such, I will be issuing you a 2 day tempban. Once you come back, I expect you to heed staff warnings and most of all, follow the rules - Further rule violations of this sort would be unwise.

Simply put, don't do these sorts of things again. You know the rules, so follow them.

Locked.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.