[Ban Appeal] TheGreenTigerMC

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Platinum_Foxy, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Platinum_Foxy

Platinum_Foxy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +51
    In Game Name:
    TheGreenTigerMC
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, my name in Discord is FoxyMC#0260. (My nickname in the server was TheGreenTigerMC)
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Discord
    Reason of Ban:
    Playing music in the wrong channel.
    Rule Violated:
    There is to be no abuse of any Discord members in any way including harassing/provoking others.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that I should not harrass others with music that they do not want to hear or provoking them by bullying or being mean.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I think I should be un-banned because I really like this server and the discord and I promise I won't do this again, I understand fully what I did was wrong.

2. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    That wasn't really the problem. The issue was that you were playing inappropriate music with excessive swearing. When I asked you to move channels to music (18+) you did... for about 20 seconds, then you continued to join/leave the channel (while still playing the inappropriate music). Clearly you had the intention to troll/interrupt the conversation taking place in the channel. Please take some time to think about your actions, don't file another appeal for 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.