[Ban Appeal] thegrimcr33p3r

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by thegrimcr33p3r, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegrimcr33p3r

thegrimcr33p3r Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    thegrimcr33pr
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    I changed my name to infernalDaddy a while ago but i changed it back to my old user thegrimcr33p3r
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I was banned on the economy server.
    Reason of Ban:
    Reason: Scamming MinecraftparkerH out of diamond picks
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming(top)
    • A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    top)
    • Users cannot rename items for the purpose of making them misleading (for example, taking a cookie and renaming it “Diamond Sword”, and then attempting to auction or trade it without specifying that the item is a cookie is against the rules)
    • If you are auctioning or trading an item that has been renamed, you MUST specify what the item was before it was renamed.
    • All renamed items must follow the language and content rules for chat on the server. If it would not be appropriate in global, it is not an appropriate item name.
      • Making or distributing items that are inappropriately named are both punishable to the same extent. If you find or receive an item that has been inappropriately named, please inform a staff member immediately, so that they may investigate and act appropriately.
    top)
    • Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
      • Attempted scamming includes misleading sales or auctions. For example an auction for 'a melon,sword'.
    top)
    • Any player run lottery is disallowed and will be treated as attempted scams or actual scamming depending on the situation.
      • This includes any type of raffle or lottery that requires a buy in.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This means you cannot steal or lie to someone in a deal, or failing to hold your end up in one. You cannot lie to someone in order to get hands on their possessions and not returning them or giving something in exchange.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I never meant to scam the person. I simply made a deal with them and things popped up in my life and i was not on MC the date i had to give the payment, it totally blew off my mind and i didnt realize it until i tried to get back on and saw i was banned for scam. Things just happened in that point of time and i couldnt get on. I should have advised the person what was happening and i failed to due so, therefore i understand why he must of thought it was a scam. This happened more than 2 years ago and i still feel bad for the guy and would apologize if i could. Its been more than two years that ive been banned and ive been on and off minecraft because i cant find any economy server that gave me the thrill like this one. I feel like ive matured over these years and am capable of preventing that event or any event that would involve me from breaking any rules , from happening.

#1 thegrimcr33p3r, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Thanks for appealling @thegrimcr33p3r . Before I begin processing your appeal, there are a couple changes that you need to make:

First, when the forum asks for your reason of ban, please include the exact message you see when you try to log into the Minecraft server.

Second, under the 'rule violated' section, please look through the Server Rules and copy/paste in the entire rule that you are banned for having broken, including all of the clauses listed below it. Right now you only have the title of the broken rules included.

Please make these changes within 24 hours.

#2 a_man21, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  3. thegrimcr33p3r

thegrimcr33p3r Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Will do!

4. thegrimcr33p3r

thegrimcr33p3r Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Done

5. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Thanks for making those changes @thegrimcr33p3r . I took a look at the complaint that resulted in your ban, and it looks like you owe @MinecraftParkerH $78k for 6 pickaxes. Since @MinecraftParkerH is currently inactive (offline 12 weeks on forums, 2 months+ in game), I will not assign a payment schedule for your debt. However you will still owe them the money once they return, so once you come back I highly recommend that one of your highest priorities would be to make and hold onto $78k to pay off your debt, otherwise you will just end up banned again. Anyway, welcome back and I look forward to seeing you online!

Locked: Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.