[Ban Appeal] TrulyUndesirable

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TrulyUndesirable, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrulyUndesirable

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    In Game Name:
    TrulyUndesirable
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    kyreum2003
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Server Main
    Reason of Ban:
    Staff disrespect/ Vulgarity/ Advertising
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.

Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    1.Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    2.Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.

Clause 3 - Harassment
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Advertising:
    This rule means I can't talk about other servers or anything not related to the server with the attempt to advertise.

Vulgarity:
    1. I will not be punished if I swear or say something disrespectful as long as it was an accident and not directed at another user.

2. I cannot repeatedly cuss, especially at people

Harassment:
    I cannot disrespect the server staff and mods.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I know this isn't a good excuse but I was 12 years old at the time. I am a couple years older and have taken a lot of poop from others, this has taught me to behave and respect others.

I also loved this game and would like to play it again.
    Link to User complaint: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-kyreum2003.137225/
    Thank you! for reading this

2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @TrulyUndesirable I am glad to see that you are appealing your ban and wish to rejoin the community.

I am going to be unbanning you, as I'm sure over these two years you have learned your lesson and are willing to follow the rules. However, it has been a while so I strongly suggest that you take a look through the rules and have a fresh read, as there may have been some changes since you were last online. You can find the rules here

On that note, welcome back!

User Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.