[Ban Appeal] turnip_314

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by turnipbo_, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turnipbo_

turnipbo_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +33
    In Game Name:
    turnip_314
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    the mc server
    Reason of Ban:
    'admitting to x-ray'. i have never hacked mc nor anything else in my life
    Rule Violated: Section 6 - Unfair Play
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients

• Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
      • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
      • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
      • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    well i mean how do i answer? rules are things you follow and if you don't there are
    consequences.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    i don't feel I did anything wrong but I understand that staff take thier job seriously and I am sorry about what i said earlier I have had a rough day.

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
    #1 turnipbo_, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  2. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    Hey there @turnip_314, regardless if you believe you did anything wrong or not, please use the "Rule Violated" space to quote rules related to using x-ray.

Furthermore, if this ban occurred as a result of joking about x-ray, do know that staff members take these very seriously. Avoid discussing x-ray in chat and all will be good. If this is the case, please update this section with a more serious reason.

This is standard procedure, and if no changes are made within 24 hours I will have to reject this ban appeal for a new one.

3. turnipbo_

turnipbo_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +33
    @mods I have done what @pokeball92870 has said plz reply if I should start again ty if this is accepted

4. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    @turnip_314 Thank you for editing your appeal.
    Please rectify these mistake(s) before we continue:

Please fully quote the rule broken. A simple copy and paste will do.

Section 6 - Unfair Play
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients

• Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them

#4 pokeball92870, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  5. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    Thanks for correcting these mistakes.
    Due to the ban reason, your app will be further evaluated by a @Server Admin.
    Please be patient while one comes to attend to you.

cheers~

6. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,830,000
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Not only did you admit to hacking in game, but when you asked an smod about why you were banned you admitted again. This, combined with this appeal, which has no effort, is why I will be denying this appeal.

Denied

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.