[Ban Appeal] ub1

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by bsale, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsale

bsale Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    bsale
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Twerky_the_dwarf
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Section 3; clause 2
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    A scam is when a user pays for something but doesn't get what he/she was promised in return
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Myself, or any other scammers do not deserve to be unbanned as the crime is unjust and wrong. I would appreciate being unbanned though as it happened a long time ago, I feel I have served my time to understand that it was unjust and that I have the maturity now to not feel the need to do it again. I really enjoyed playing this server and have never been able to find anything to compare, its a great server with a great community and I hope that if I'm unbanned, I'll be able to become a part oft his community.
    Thanks for taking the time to read and I completely understand if you want me to remain banned.

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
  3. bsale

bsale Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Ok, it looks like you were banned via this complaint here.
    However @ChaaadMaxxx is permabanned, so I won't be setting a date to pay him back. However should he return you will owe him that 20k you still technically owe him.
    You seem to understand that scamming isn't acceptable,, I rather hope we don't see you facing a ban for scamming again.
    Its been over a year since you've been banned so I suggest checking out the rules and being refreshed on them. Rules
    Welcome back!

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.